Injury is hurt or wound. It is the damage inflicted on the body by an external force.
Birth injury is impairment of body function or structure due to adverse influence to which the infant has been subjected at birth.
The different types of wounds are mentioned below.
1. Contused wound - It is the injury in which the skin is unbroken.
2. Incised wounds - It is caused by a cutting instrument.
3. Lacerated wound - It is the injury in which the tissues are torn.
4. Penetrating wound - It is the injury in which is caused by a sharp, usually slender object, which passes through the skin into the underlying tissues.
5. Open wound - It is the injury having a free outward opening.
6. Perforating wound - It is a penetrating wound that extends into a viscus or body cavity.
7. Punctured wound - It is a penetrating wound that extends into body tissues.
The causes vary, depending on the impact of the injury.
Aconite: given immediately after injury; gives best results when taken while stunning effect is still there; every injury in which the suddenness causes a stunning.
Arnica Montana: sore, lame, bruised feeling; pain as if beaten; great fear of being touched or approached; can also be applied (gently massaged) on the injured part provided that there is no breach in the continuity of the skin.
Hypericum Perfolatum: injuries involving area rich in nerve supply; excessive painfulness.
Ledum Palustre: the injured part it cold and numb; much swelling; better by cold applications; punctured wounds and injuries.
Ruta Graveolens: injury involving bone; tearing, crampy, drawing pains; pains felt in bones; worse from cold wet weather; injury to tendons respond favorably; worse by movement.
|ACONITUM NAPELLUS 30C - 400 Pellets (4dm)||1000552||8907460005526|
|ARNICA MONTANA 30C - 400 Pellets (4dm)||1004952||8907460049520|
|HYPERICUM PERFORATUM 30C - 400 Pellets (4dm)||1022952||8907460229526|
|LEDUM PALUSTRE 30C - 400 Pellets (4dm)||1027252||8907460272522|
|RUTA GRAVEOLENS 30C - 400 Pellets (4dm)||1037952||8907460379528|
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
There are no entries.